Xavier Sabata: “Fons amoris, source of love”
About this event
Praised by Codalario as "an exceptional countertenor – one of the best that the international scene has given in the last decade," Spanish operatic countertenor Xavier Sabata makes his debut in the Global Concert Hall with a programme dedicated to the Baroque period. A renowned specialist in this repertory, Mr Sabata will be accompanied by the Vespres d'Arnadí Baroque Orchestra under the baton of Dani Espasa.
Your ticket purchase will directly support the participating artists through IDAGIO’s Fair Artist Payout Model: IDAGIO pays 80% of the net revenue directly to the performers.
1. Concert – approx. 60 min programme
2. Maricel Chavarría in conversation with Xavier Sabata and Dani Espasa – approx. 10 min
1. Biagio Marini (1594-1663): Passacalio a quattro
2. Giovanni F. Sances (ca. 1600-1679): Stabat Mater, pianto della Madonna
3. Alessandro Scarlatti (1660-1725): Concerto Grosso No. 3 in F major
4. Alessandro Scarlatti: "L'innocenza paccando perdeste" from the Cain ovvero Il Primo Omicidio
5. Antonio Vivaldi (1678-1748): Concerto for Strings and Basso Continuo in G minor RV 156
6. Antonio Vivaldi: Stabat Mater in F minor RV 621
This performance was filmed at Auditori Axa, Barcelona, on 17 September 2020.
This event was recorded live at Auditori Axa, Barcelona, Spain
This event is no longer available
After you have purchased access to the content, we will provide the above mentioned provider with your name and email address which have been stored with your user account for the purpose of processing of the agreement. The provider may use your email address to inform you about similar goods and services from time to time. You have the right to object to such use at any time e.g. by sending an email to the above email address of the provider, free of cost.